Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A knowledgeable and caring physician who practices preventative care. show details A knowledgeable and caring physician who practices preventative care.
by Mrs. Ellen Sherman on Oct 26th, 2010

As a type 1 diabetic and a woman, I wanted a cardiologisit who was knowledgeable about heart disease prevention and reducing my risk factors. Dr. Spadaro was recommended to me, and I was delighted that I decided to seek her professional advice. Dr. Spadaro spent considerable time going over my lifestyle, lipid profile, and other aspects of my personal and family health history. She immediately made recommendations that she felt would enable me to lower my cardiac risk factors based on my being a diabetic. She recommended that I have a blood test after three months and would then make further recommendations which she did. Her followup was excellent, leaving me confident that she was a knowledgeable and caring physician--someone I felt at ease discussing my concerns and could count on to take the time to address any health issues I was facing. I highly recommend Dr. Spadaro to anyone looking for a cardiologists who practices preventative medicine.