Dr. Louise Stewart Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Louise Stewart?

Posted on January 24th, 2015

wonderful insightful Doctor. Great office experience.

Love Dr Stewart

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Dr. Stewart spends time with myself and my daughter. She is caring and very well educated. Her staff is kind and courteous. I feel blessed to have Dr. Stewart taking such good care of my family and their challenging skin issues.

Dr. Stewart

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Stewart manner was beyond offensive and judgmental. I felt embarrassed and hurt by her comments. Could not wait to leave. Her judgements kept her from accurately trouble shooting my condition. I may never fully recover. Wish Dr. Stewart went less on her feelings and more on science.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Lynn and Dr. Stewart were professional and kind during myappointment. I was able to be seen the very same day that I called. The office staff was nice to me. I felt like I was in very good hands. Dr Lynn was respectful which I appreciate.I am glad I found this office.

Front Office Staff needs Replacment

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Overall Dr.Stewart is wonderful. I love her bed side manner and she is wonderful at her profession. The front office sucks. Seems like they are in it just becasue it is a job. I have never seen a couple of them smile. Not once!I feel if she got staff that loved what they did and were as warm as she is the would have an amazing practice.When I call to get an appointment they treat me like I am a pain in rear end.There are alot of people out of work that would die for a job. Guarentee they would increase the over all experience of the visit.I know a lot of people who cant deal with it anymore and are going elsewhere. This includes me.

Excellent experience