A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louito Edje:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louito Edje is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louito Edje, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edje graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Edje has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
- St Anns Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edje accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louito C. Edje practice?
Dr. Louito Edje practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH.
See Toledo Family Physicians.