A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Alfonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Alfonso, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfonso graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Alfonso has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alfonso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lourdes Alfonso practice?
Dr. Lourdes Alfonso practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.