A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Alfonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfonso
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Alfonso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Alfonso, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfonso graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Alfonso has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes Angeles Alfonso MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes A. Alfonso practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Alfonso has 1 office location.
Dr. Lourdes Alfonso practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.