A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Andaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Andaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Andaya, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Head Injuries
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andaya graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes Villalobos Andaya MD is a female Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes V. Andaya practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Andaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Lourdes Andaya practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.