Dr. Lourdes Aponte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lourdes Aponte?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Lourdes Aponte?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2017

The Best in the field>

Dr Aponte is very caring and friendly. She tries to see you when you are in need. she is very smart and she can get your problems fast and she is very right to the point . I have been her patient for 12 years and I can tell the do not come any better after have had at least 6 in my lifetime. You are in good hands but sometimes she need to take time whit a patient so you have to wait but next time it can be you so you understand why she is not on time sometimes.

April 25th, 2017

dr Aponte and staff

Dr Aponte and her whole staff are the best I have ever worked with. They all have been great in helping with all my medical requirements. I would and have recommended this group to any one who needs their expertise.

May 20th, 2016

she is wonderful.....and her staff are a great reflection on the practice...very friendly and thorough

September 14th, 2015

Thank you !

I love Dr. Aponte. She is very direct, thorough, dedicated and friendly. The entire staff is welcoming and friendly. I am so happy I chose her. I had been struggling with some health issues for several years. Within 6 months, she had a diagnosis. I chose her as an RA Physician. I do not have RA, but I would like to switch from RA to Family Physician. Thank you Dr. Aponte and staff !

June 6th, 2014

Great Doctor

I had very painful arthritis and bursitis for over a year. This resulted in any number of physical limitations. Dr. Aponte gave me a medication that relieved 90% of my symptoms within a few days. Very personal and professional, and I am honored she is now my doctor for these maladies.

November 4th, 2013

It says that she is board certified....do your research folks. She is not board certified in anything! She is not a rheumatologist, because she is not board certified in internal medicine. Beware! Go to certificationmatters.org before you settle on any doctor. Aponte is just a PCP.

March 22nd, 2012

Dr. Aponte is a very sincere, caring physician. She asked very thorough questions and answered any that I had. I never felt rushed by her and have great confidence in her.

October 27th, 2011

She is great sometimes you have to vaitbut it a need for a pation, So you know she will give the times when needed

January 1st, 2010

She seems rushed at times due to, in my opinion, heavy patient caseload. Excellent Nurse Practitioners are great back-up. Office staff friendly and helpful but seem overwhelmed at times.

April 6th, 2008

makes me wait along time to be seen.

February 13th, 2017