A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Arriola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Arriola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arriola
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Arriola Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Arriola graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arriola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes White Arriola MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes W. Arriola practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Arriola has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lourdes Arriola practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.