A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Arriola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Arriola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arriola graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Arriola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arriola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lourdes W. Arriola practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Arriola practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.