A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Arriola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Arriola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arriola
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arriola Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Arriola graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arriola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes White Arriola MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes W. Arriola practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Arriola has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lourdes Arriola practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.