A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Flaminiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Flaminiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Flaminiano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaminiano graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Flaminiano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Athol Memorial Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes Flaminiano MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes Flaminiano practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Flaminiano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lourdes Flaminiano practices Internal Medicine near Clinton, MA.
See Clinton Internists.