A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Bosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Bosch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosch
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bosch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosch graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Bosch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes Teresa Bosch MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes T. Bosch practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Bosch has 1 office location.
Dr. Lourdes Bosch practices Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pulmonologists.