A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Bosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Bosch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosch
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bosch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosch graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Bosch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes Teresa Bosch MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes T. Bosch practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Bosch has 1 office location.
Dr. Lourdes Bosch practices Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pulmonologists.