A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Bosquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, Child & Adolecent Psychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Eating Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosquez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Bosquez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bosquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lourdes R. Bosquez practice?
Dr. Lourdes Bosquez practices General Practice, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: The Woodlands, TX.
See Spring General Practitioners, Spring Psychiatrists, and Spring Child Psychiatrists.