A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Bosquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, Child & Adolecent Psychiatry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosquez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bosquez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosquez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Bosquez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes Ramirez Bosquez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes R. Bosquez practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Bosquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Lourdes Bosquez practices Psychiatry near Spring, TX.
See Spring Psychiatrists.