Dr. Lourdes Chahin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

October 2nd, 2012
Left us waiting more than 3 hours once, more than an hour several times
expects punctuality of others, then leaves us waiting every office visit for very long periods of time. Often seemed overwhelmed by her work, and every visit had a negative feeling.

April 19th, 2012
Dr. Chahin put my mental health in jeopardy but refusing to call in my prescription at all and canceling my appointments. She never made eye contact. She didn't really know what to say to me ever. Her receptionist doesn't answer the phone.

February 9th, 2012
We were referred to Dr. Chahin by a hospital where my son had been put on psychiatric medication. We were told to be there at 9:00 for a 9:30 appointment. In the paperwork I had to sign it stated that Dr. Chahin valued hers and her patient's time and therefore did not double book appointments and expected patients to arrive on time. While waiting, another patient signed in and stated they were there to see Dr. Chahin at 9:30 (same time as our appointment.) We did not get called back until after 10:00 and it was obvious Dr. Chahin had not read any of the information I had spent a half hour filling out for her. She was extremely rude and berated me for a diagnosis that another doctor had made. She made both my son and me feel very uncomfortable and in the end told us that she would not treat my son even though she knew he had a problem and was on medication in need of a doctor's supervision. She stated in front of my 15 year old son that she did not have time for him and had other patients more important.

October 12th, 2011
slapy
she was in the cell phone went interview my son, and done in 10 min, with prescibtion. too expensive.

July 27th, 2011
md
hostil and inapropieted dress to see children , no concetrated on services , only care in $$$, poor services ever from a md.

May 17th, 2010
Mrs.Scott Retter
She's a nice person. She SEEMS to be knowledgable.The patient was diagnosed somewhere else, we just went there to see a Phycologist,but she could ...