A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ma De Asis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ma De Asis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ma De Asis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Asis graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. De Asis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ma Lourdes De Asis MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ma L. De Asis practice?
- Dr. Ma De Asis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ma De Asis practices Allergy & Immunology near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Allergists.