Dr. Ma Lourdes De Asis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ma Lourdes De Asis?

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Dr. De Asis is really a great doctor. She is thorough, concerned and kind. She has a warm, caring bedside manner. She is also a great diagnostician.

Her misdiagnosis cost me an ER Visit and almost my life

Posted on October 17th, 2012

I saw the dr and she informed me that I do not have any food allergies(she tested me on my back)I went for a follow-up visit and told her that I am still having a problem and asked that she test me for other things because I am having more severe allergic reactions(I asked are you sure i didnt react to peanuts?? she said you are not allergic to peanuts or any other foods. She told me that I was mistaken and that I should consider make-up or lotions that I am putting on my skin. I informed her that I only use hypoallergenic products and my issues occur only after i eat. she told me that food is not the culprit. So i left her office and went out to eat and the restaurant called 911 and I had to use an epipen, benadryl and take prednisone to stop the reaction I was having after eating something that had peanut sauce on it. Just imagine my embarrassment and fear because I simply couldnt breath. This doctor does not listen to her pts and does not care enough about her pts lives. Find another one. She is horrible!!!

Posted on September 28th, 2017