Dr. Maria Burgos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Burgos?

She's fantastic!

Posted on June 1st, 2015

My husband and I have been taking our girls to Dr. Burgos since before they left the hospital. Even with our move to Orlando, we continue to see her. She cares about our girls and she's excited to see them whenever they come in. They're excited to go see Dr. Burgo as well. The wait is always long, but she spends a lot of time with her patients and the family, answering any questions. She's not just in and out, wait forever and she's gone 5 minutes. Nope, she's there a while. She thoroughly checks her patients and makes sure you understand her instructions with medication before you're on your way. We love her! The staff is amazing as well. Shawna is great and she's been there since the beginning. She's friendly and helps us out anytime.

Terrible.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Filthy office. Terrible service. Rude. Answered personal call during appointment. Hated it.

Needs to be closed down

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

My daughter was a few months old when I had noticed a glare in her eye, and everytime I express my concerns to Dr Burgos she told me I was an overconcerned parent and paranoid. She didn't even give me a referral to check it out. It took taking my child to another pediatrician to discover that my daughter had a tumor in her eye. If it would have been caught early she would still be able to see from that eye. Come to find out there are others with similar stories. I will never go there again and never recommend anyone.

Awesome

Posted on June 6th, 2012

I used to go to Dr. Burgos when I was younger, and now my children go to her. We have been going to her office since the birth of our first daughter. We love her. She is straight forward with you, she spends extra time with her patients and answers parents questions. She genuinely cares for the patients. Our oldest actually looks forward to see her. Shawna has been there since we've been going, and she is an awesome receptionist/worker. She schedules the appointments the same day if it's urgent. As for the office being dirty...never have I seen it dirty. No paper towels because the patients/parents throw them in the toilet. You have to ask at the front desk. Her office isn't fancy, but instead of keeping it up-to-date and fancy, it's "old and dated" which help keep costs down. And yes, when you get there, it is a wait...but she spends a lot of time with patients. And when you get to see her, you get just as much time for questions and such. We love Dr. Burgos and Shawna and recommend her!

Dr. Burgos

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

This is just a little passage for the people that say that this office is a bad place. First of all when you call and need to be seen you are givin an appointment that day. and dr burgos gives more time then most in the room with her patients. Alot of the time that you sit and wait for her to see you is because she is givin the patient ahead of you the same time that you take up with her when you are in the room with her. Dr. Burgos is a great doctor and good at what she does.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017