A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Landron-Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Landron-Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landron-Garcia
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landron-Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Fatty Liver
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landron-Garcia graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Landron-Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes M. Landron-Garcia practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Landron-Garcia has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lourdes Landron-Garcia practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Psychiatry near South Miami, FL.