A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Maisonet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Maisonet, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maisonet graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Maisonet has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes DR Maisonet MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes D. Maisonet practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Maisonet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lourdes Maisonet practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.