A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Mathew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mathew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes Monta Mathew MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes M. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Mathew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lourdes Mathew practices Internal Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Leesburg Internists.