A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Melendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Melendez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Melendez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes E Melendez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes E. Melendez practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Melendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Lourdes Melendez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.