Dr. Lourdes Murra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lourdes Murra?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lourdes Murra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2014

Strongly recommend!

Dr. Murra is one of the best doctors i've been to. She was very polite and kind. Unlike most doctors I go to, Dr.Murra took her time with me and did not rush. Definatly going back to this doctor.

February 5th, 2009

AWFUL EXPERIENCE....

I can't tell you how awful of an experience it was going to this doctor today. Let's ask ourselves a question shall we? Why do we go to the doctor? For help because we don't feel well, right? Well Dr. Murra didn't even ask what the problem was, she just started on what she couldn't do for us. By the time I left, I was crying because I got so upset. The office manager got involved and of course sided with the doctor not even saying that she understood my position. I don't have time to write the whole story of what happened but this is a warning to NOT go to this doctor EVER.

March 1st, 2016