A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Pichay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Pichay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Pichay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pichay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pichay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pichay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lourdes M. Pichay practice?
Dr. Lourdes Pichay practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.