A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Pichay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Pichay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Pichay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pichay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pichay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes Maria B Pichay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes M. Pichay practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Pichay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lourdes Pichay practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.