A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Prieto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Prieto, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Prieto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes R Prieto MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes R. Prieto practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Prieto has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lourdes Prieto practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.