A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Prieto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prieto
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Prieto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Prieto, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Prieto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes R Prieto MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes R. Prieto practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Prieto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lourdes Prieto practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Wooster, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.