A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Prieto, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Prieto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prieto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lourdes R. Prieto practice?
Dr. Lourdes Prieto practices Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.