Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Santiago, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Santiago, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Santiago has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes Teresa Santiago MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes T. Santiago practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Santiago has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lourdes Santiago practices Surgery near Tarpon Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Surgeons.