A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Velez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Velez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Velez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes R Velez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes R. Velez practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Velez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lourdes Velez practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Family Physicians and Ypsilanti Geriatric Doctors.