A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourdes Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourdes Velez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Velez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourdes Velez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Velez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourdes R Velez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lourdes R. Velez practice?
- Dr. Lourdes Velez has 1 office location.
Dr. Lourdes Velez practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors, Ann Arbor Family Physicians, and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.