excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by mamdouh bakhit on Jan 26th, 2016

I have been patient for Dr. Lourice Abdelmelek for over 10 years .she is as has been very good caring doctor.

Jan 8th, 2016

Good doctor but a horribly dysfunctional back-office function that you have to battle to get information from, or even to get to answer the phone. If you like tape recordings and long delays, you'll love this place.

Nov 16th, 2015

Been with her 20 years, takes very good care of me and refers me when necessary to great doctors. Very pleased!

SIMPLY THE BEST! show details SIMPLY THE BEST!
by RJ Dunston on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr. A is the best...calm, kind,courteous,patient and the best doctor EVER!!! AMEN.

Retired show details Retired
by Carolyn Hudnall on Aug 5th, 2013

Dr. Abdelmelek is professional, at the same time personable. She make you feel at ease even if in pain. She is easy to talk with and ask questions as one feel is necessary. I am really thankful that she was recommended to me!

by Dr. Ify Ezeobele on Dec 9th, 2010

You are an excellent physician and I am glad to have you as our family physician for many years.

by K.B on Aug 14th, 2009

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. A FOR MORE THAN TEN YEARS, I LEFT AND MOVED OUT OF STATE FOR THREE YEARS, WHEN I CAME BACK -I WENT TO HER FOR MEDICATION AND CHECK UP --- WITH OUT MY MEDICAL FILE--WHICH WAS IN STORAGE--SHE WENT ON AND SAID THE THREE MEDICATIONS I WAAS TAKING AND THE REASONING...JUST BY MEMORY--AND SHE SEES MANY HINDREDS--- THANKS DR.A AND THAT ONLY ONE BIT OF HOW CARING AND GREAT SHE IS