A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourice Kenien-Rafols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourice Kenien-Rafols is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenien-Rafols graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kenien-Rafols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
- Huron Valley -Sinai Hospital, Commerce Twp, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourice M Kenien-Rafols MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lourice M. Kenien-Rafols practice?
- Dr. Lourice Kenien-Rafols has 1 office location.
Dr. Lourice Kenien-Rafols practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.