A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourie Battles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourie Battles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Battles graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Battles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourie Battles MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lourie Battles practice?
- Dr. Lourie Battles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lourie Battles practices Pediatrics near Cabot, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR and Joplin, MO.
See Cabot Pediatricians.