Learn more about Dr. Lourin Chahin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourin Chahin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourin Chahin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahin graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Chahin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourin N Chahin MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lourin N. Chahin practice?
- Dr. Lourin Chahin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lourin Chahin practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Nuclear Medicine Physicians.