A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourival Baptista Neto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourival Baptista Neto is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourival Baptista Neto, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child and Adolescent Psychology
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptista Neto graduated from Univ De Santa Catarina, Faculty De Medicine.
Dr. Baptista Neto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourival Lourival Baptista Neto MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lourival L. Baptista Neto practice?
- Dr. Lourival Baptista Neto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lourival Baptista Neto practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Psychiatrists.