A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lourival Baptista-Neto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lourival Baptista-Neto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baptista-Neto
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Baptista-Neto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lourival Baptista-Neto, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptista-Neto graduated from Univ De Santa Catarina, Faculty De Medicine.
Dr. Baptista-Neto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lourival Baptista-Neto MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lourival Baptista-Neto practice?
- Dr. Lourival Baptista-Neto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lourival Baptista-Neto practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.