Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loushaana Naidu
Dr. Loushaana Naidu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH, with another office in Akron, OH. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Naidu is affiliated with Summa Akron City Hospital, Akron General Woman's Care and Crystal Clinic - North Coast. She speaks English.
Dr. Loushaana Naidu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Loushaana Naidu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.
Dr. Robert Hines
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi30
Dr. Thomas Loiudice
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi41
Dr. Weiquan Lu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi16