A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lov Sarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sarin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lov Sarin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Retina Surgery
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarin graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sarin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lov K Sarin MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lov K. Sarin practice?
- Dr. Lov Sarin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lov Sarin practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.