A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lov Sarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lov Sarin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Cataract, Eye Cancer, and Eye Cancer Choroid Neoplasm.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarin graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sarin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lov K. Sarin practice?
Dr. Lov Sarin practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.