A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lovegildo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lovegildo Garcia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lovegildo Garcia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Caverna Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lovegildo Sevillano Garcia MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lovegildo S. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Lovegildo Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lovegildo Garcia practices Neurology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, KY.
See Louisville Neurologists.