Dr. Lovie Bey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
Answers questions, very knowledgeable.

August 16th, 2016
Love Dr Bey
D. Bey is my hero. She is thoroug and very professional, while being a great listener.

April 29th, 2013
patient's wife
Dr. Bey assisted my husband while he was seriously ill and in the hospital. She was gentle, compassionate, and clearly competent. She patiently listened to his medical history, she clearly explained a plan for his treatment in understandable language, and set up immediate testing and procedures to address his medical distress which put him on a path to recovery. Ww are so grateful to her for her expertise and assistance and look forward to her continued care of my husband. THANK YOU, DR. BEY

December 10th, 2010
Dr. Bey is very neglectful of her patients. If you call for a question, dont expect to get an answer anytime soon. This Doctor is not bed side friendly at all. We were going in for chemo treatments and we didn't see Dr. Bey for over 2 months. And when I called to see if we could see another doctor, they told me no. Also, no one returned my calls and we were told that everything was fine when really nothing was fine. The wrong treatments were given and this was the worst experience that I have ever come in contact with.

July 31st, 2008
A doctor with sincere compassion for the patient and their family
Dr. Bey is like no doctor I have ever met. Her casual way made our family at ease with her. Our father was diagnosed with Acute Leukemia (AML)and six weeks before his diagnosis our mother passed away. She sat down with us, never rushed us and let us ask as many questions as possible. She told us she would (and did) do everything to make our dad comfortable but she was very worried about my brother and his health. She did not just see a patient, she saw an entire family in pain and her comfort let us know that our father was in good hands. Thank you Dr. Bey.