Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lovie Stallworth
Dr. Lovie Stallworth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middlesboro, KY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stallworth is affiliated with Middlesboro ARH Hospital, Claiborne County Hospital and Summers County Arh Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lovie Stallworth has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lovie Stallworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middlesboro, KY.
Dr. Charles Moore
Middlesboro, KY 0.60 mi54
Dr. Rogelio Uy
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Middlesboro, KY 0.75 mi35
Dr. Neil Barry III
Middlesboro, KY 1.60 mi32