A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Adkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Adkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lowell A. Adkins practice?
Dr. Lowell Adkins practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pompano Beach Family Physicians.