A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Adkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Adkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Anthony Adkins MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lowell A. Adkins practice?
- Dr. Lowell Adkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lowell Adkins practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pompano Beach Primary Care Doctors.