A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Adkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adkins
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adkins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Adkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Anthony Adkins MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lowell A. Adkins practice?
- Dr. Lowell Adkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Adkins practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Family Physicians.