A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Adkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adkins
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adkins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Adkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Anthony Adkins MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lowell A. Adkins practice?
- Dr. Lowell Adkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Adkins practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Primary Care Doctors.