Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lowell Byers
Dr. Lowell Byers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS, with other offices in Lees Summit, MO and Kansas City, MO (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Byers is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Saint Luke's East Hospital and Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC. Dr. Byers has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lowell Byers has the following 3 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lowell Byers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.
Dr. James Weick
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Overland Park, KS 0.01 mi48
Dr. Ravi Singh
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Overland Park, KS 0.01 mi30
Dr. Michael Magee
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Overland Park, KS 0.01 mi31