A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Carpenter is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Carpenter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell D Carpenter MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lowell D. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Lowell Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Carpenter practices Cardiovascular Disease near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Cardiologists.