A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Carpenter is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Carpenter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carpenter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lowell D. Carpenter practice?
Dr. Lowell Carpenter practices Cardiovascular Disease near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Aurora Cardiologists.