Learn more about Dr. Lowell Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Carpenter is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Carpenter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell D Carpenter MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lowell D. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Lowell Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Carpenter practices Cardiovascular Disease near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Cardiologists.