A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Forrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Forrest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forrest
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forrest Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Forrest, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrest graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forrest has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Arick Forrest MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lowell A. Forrest practice?
- Dr. Lowell Forrest has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Forrest practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.