A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Forrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Forrest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forrest
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forrest Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Forrest, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrest graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Forrest has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Arick Forrest MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lowell A. Forrest practice?
- Dr. Lowell Forrest has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Forrest practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.