A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Kabnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Kabnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabnick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Kabnick, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabnick graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kabnick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell S Kabnick FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lowell S. Kabnick practice?
- Dr. Lowell Kabnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Kabnick practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.