A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Kleinman, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Kleinman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kleinman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Jay Kleinman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lowell J. Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Lowell Kleinman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lowell Kleinman practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See San Clemente Family Physicians.