Dr. Lowell Ku MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 1st, 2016
I am so happy I decided to see Dr. Ku! I had seen another fertility specialist before seeing or meeting Dr. Ku, he was actually my 2nd opinion. My husband and I, were not a fan of the previous specialist. Dr. Ku is the total opposite of him, he is very informative and made me feel comfortable and he is very knowledgeable. Dr. Ku has the best bed side manners, because all my obgyn's in my past have been females. We now have a boy & we just recently did an FET cyle and the beta came back positive!!! I am so happy that I went to see Dr. Ku, I love that he truly cares about you and really trying to help you get pregnant. I highly recommend anyone who has struggled with infertility to go see Dr. Ku! We certainly are glad we did & are very thankful for the success we had getting pregnant. Thanks Dr Ku!!!!

January 27th, 2016
Dr Ku is Awesome!

January 17th, 2016
A Happy Mommy!
I've done a ton of research and Dr. Ku is by far the best Infertility specialist in Dallas if not in the entire southwest area. He is knowledgable, has extremely high success rates, is compassionate, and is available to his patients. Infertility is stressful. Dr. Ku's bedside manner is awesome and made all visits to him less stressful. Let's face it ladies, you need Dr. Ku to help you get pregnant. Go to the best and most successful. Dr. Ku will get you a baby! Future moms, take it from a mom to be, Dr. Ku is the only infertility specialist to go to!

September 17th, 2015
Awesome Doctor!!
Dr Ku is an awesome doctor. He is very friendly and knows what he is doing. After seeing him first time I was so confident that he the one who has knowledge and patience to understand the problems. I would definelty recommend Dr Ku.

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Ku is THE man!
I did a ton of research into the local Infertility docs. I even asked all my girl friends for recommendations for infertility doctors. To my great surprise, all my friends who had seen an infertility doctor, went and saw Dr. Ku! They are all happy parents now. So, I went to see Dr. Ku too! He is wonderful! So, nice and smart! I just knew he would help me and my husband start our family. And guess what!? Now we have a baby boy on the way! We couldn't be happier! I am so glad that we were blessed with meeting Dr. Ku. Without him, me and my friends wouldn't be mommies. Dr. Ku is THE infertility doctor to go to if you want a baby! Ok, I gotta go to Pottery Barn kids to pick out baby boy decorations for the nursery...Go see Dr. Ku!

January 16th, 2015
Dreams come true!
Dr. Ku made it possible for me and my husband to be parents. We have been blessed with a beautiful and perfect baby girl. Dr. Ku didn't give up even when I wanted to give up. Go see him if you want a baby!

December 10th, 2014
I suggest Dr Ku
I am writing this review after almost 1.6 years.I went to Dr Ku for IUI.it worked for me on 2 nd IUI.Kus hand is really good.I had twin boys.If anyone looking to take fertility treatments Dr Ku is really great.

September 1st, 2014
Pregnant!
I thank the good Lord every day that he guided me to Dr. Ku. I am now pregnant with a baby boy and I am so happy! Thank you Dr. Ku! If anyone is looking for an excellent doctor to have a baby, go see Dr. Ku. He is an amazing doctor with great credentials and is highly respected. Even my own OBgyn goes to see him!

June 29th, 2014
Pregnant!!
I dreamed for so long for a baby. Now my dreams have come true, thanks to Dr. Ku. Go see him. He will make your dreams come true too! Thank you Dr. Ku!

June 1st, 2014
2 girls!
I am pregnant not with 1 girl now but I am pregnant with 2 girls! Twins! YAY! Thanks, Dr. Ku! I highly recommend Dr. Ku. I tried for years and now I have my family thanks to Dr. Ku. Go see him!

May 30th, 2014
I choose Dr. Ku!
I am an Emergency Department Doctor in Dallas. I know many, if not all, of the infertility specialists in the DFW area. When my husband and I were having a hard time conceiving, I knew just who to call. I called Dr. Ku's office right away. I know Dr. Ku from seeing him interact with patients in my ER and I was always so impressed with his bedside manner and his professionalism. I also was impressed with his medical knowledge and skill. So, I chose Dr. Ku. Thank goodness I did as I just finished IVF and I am not pregnant with 1 baby girl. If you need an infertility specialist, call Dr. Ku's office and get an appointment with him right away. You'll be happy you did! He'll get you the family you have been dreaming of!

May 11th, 2014
Love this doctor!
If you want to get pregnant go to Dr. Ku! If you want a baby, go to Dr. Ku. He will help you! My OB sent me to someone else. I went to that other doctor but I didn't like that doctor. I didn't realize that I had a choice. Then, I found Dr. Ku. He was so nice and smart. He reviewed all the issues and recommended IVF. We did 1 round of IVF and we got pregnant on the first try! We are so lucky yo have Dr. Ku in our lives. WIthout him, we would not have our son. Thanks, Dr. Ku! You are in our hearts forever. See you for the second baby!