Dr. Lowell Mason II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lowell Mason II?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Lowell Mason II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

Very Polite Surgeon

Dr. Mason has a very gentle manner about him. He has the old fashioned bedside manner I've not seen from a doctor in years. I really appreciate his knowledge and willingness to accommodate any issues that may be arise. Thank you Dr. Mason!

July 25th, 2017

Very professional staff. Excellent patient care.

June 16th, 2017

Back in action

I was in a car wreck that left me and the vehicle in bad shape. Dr. Mason repaired my shoulder and referred me to a spine specialist within his group. I am doing much better under his care.

May 30th, 2017

He always does his job and he's very polite. Usually in and out of his office in 20-30 minutes.

May 30th, 2017

Last visit

Dr Mason is one of the most caring good attitude doctors I have ever been treated by. Most times we dread being Treated with these types of pain and knowing the possible results could be surgery . Dr Mason gives shots and tries his best to divert the pain From them by happy talk He sat in his chair afterwards and spoke very freely In a kind and caring way I trust him and his opinion

January 20th, 2015

Dr Mason had great bed side manner

I have nothing but good things for Dr Mason. We were from out of town and my wife had a fall and broke her arm. Not only does he do great work but was very gentle and caring through the entire process. His staff was very nice to us and even offered a disc to take to our doctor back home and also offered to fax information to our doctor back home.

December 9th, 2013

Professional and caring

Dr Mason did a good job for me and my worn out knees. His concern seemed genuine and he took plenty of time to answer questions and ensure that I understood my condition and what I needed to do to get better. He also explained my treatment options and what I might expect in the future with my knees. My knees won't ever be young again and when I need treatment for them I'll go see Dr. Mason.

December 3rd, 2013

Patient

Terrible doctor.Beware.

September 8th, 2013

My worst review of a surgern:

This is the worst surgern i have ever had!! He let me be in severe pain for 4 1/2 hour's after surgery and then would only give me a loratab for pain. IHe think's everything is funny, and does not work well with his nurse's. After surgery of shoulder, i had a accident and re engered my arm, everyone i seen such as phycial theript's told me i had tore a trndent or bycept muscial and have a large knot with pain in my bycept area. At this time i go to see Mason and he laugh's and say's it will be ok it will heal on it's on. So now my regular doctor is having to send me to a different orthopaedic surgern.

September 23rd, 2017