Dr. Lowell Mason MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 20th, 2015
Dr Mason had great bed side manner
I have nothing but good things for Dr Mason. We were from out of town and my wife had a fall and broke her arm. Not only does he do great work but was very gentle and caring through the entire process. His staff was very nice to us and even offered a disc to take to our doctor back home and also offered to fax information to our doctor back home.

December 9th, 2013
Professional and caring
Dr Mason did a good job for me and my worn out knees. His concern seemed genuine and he took plenty of time to answer questions and ensure that I understood my condition and what I needed to do to get better. He also explained my treatment options and what I might expect in the future with my knees. My knees won't ever be young again and when I need treatment for them I'll go see Dr. Mason.

December 2nd, 2013
Patient
Terrible doctor.Beware.

September 7th, 2013
My worst review of a surgern:
This is the worst surgern i have ever had!! He let me be in severe pain for 4 1/2 hour's after surgery and then would only give me a loratab for pain. IHe think's everything is funny, and does not work well with his nurse's. After surgery of shoulder, i had a accident and re engered my arm, everyone i seen such as phycial theript's told me i had tore a trndent or bycept muscial and have a large knot with pain in my bycept area. At this time i go to see Mason and he laugh's and say's it will be ok it will heal on it's on. So now my regular doctor is having to send me to a different orthopaedic surgern.