A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Meyerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Meyerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyerson has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Meyerson DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lowell Meyerson practice?
- Dr. Lowell Meyerson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lowell Meyerson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Colorectal Surgeons.