A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Meyerson is Good. Dr. Meyerson has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyerson has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyerson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Meyerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson practice?
Dr. Lowell Meyerson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Surgeons.