Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  PATIENT  |  show details
by ARLENE COHEN on Apr 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Meyerson's for several years now. He is a very caring and gentle physician and is the only one in the area who offers laser treatment for hemorroids which is painless and really works. If you have a problem in that area, you need someone who is an experienced, sensitive person and makes you feel very comfortable about getting treatments. He not only is the only doctor who does this type of treatment, he invented it. I highly recommend Dr. Meyerson for anyone who needs a colon/rectal doctor. Even though I live out of state now, I am planning on a visit to Dr. Meyerson when I go back to Philly to visit people.

|  show details
by Dom Brunelli on Nov 26th, 2010

The doctor was great. He treated me over a few mos. for a problem that had plagued me for many years. My problem was corected painlessly. I appreciate his conservative, but successful approach. I would certainly recommend him to anyone.

|  the "fanny doctor"  |  show details
by Ann M. Lyons on Jan 8th, 2010

The "fanny doctor" tries to make his patients at ease (as best as possible) under uncomfortable circumstances. He'll only resort to surgery once he's exhausted every other option. I wouldn't trust this tender area with anyone else. He is (in my opinion) the best!

|  Excellent Treatment by Dr. Meyerson  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2009

Been a patient of Dr. Meyerson's for over 20 years. He is top notch in his field of treating the colon and rectum. You can always count on getting a proper diagnosis and resolution of your problem. His treatment is basically pain free and he gives good instructions on after-care. He treats patients with respect.