Learn more about Dr. Lowell Niebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Niebaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niebaum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niebaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Niebaum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niebaum graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Niebaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Thomas Niebaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lowell T. Niebaum practice?
- Dr. Lowell Niebaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Niebaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.