A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Palmer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Palmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Edward Palmer MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lowell E. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Lowell Palmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lowell Palmer practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Rapids, IA and Davenport, IA.
See Vancouver Internists.