A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Phipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Phipps, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Phipps, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Medical home
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Phipps graduated from Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Lubbock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Phipps has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Franklin Phipps MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lowell F. Phipps practice?
- Dr. Lowell Phipps has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lowell Phipps practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.