Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

Va Loma Linda Healthcare System
11201 Benton St
Loma Linda, CA 92357
909-825-7084
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  He's in it fo rht emoney and getting patients to utilze as many treatments as possible...or as many the insurance will pay for.  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr. Reynolds spent about 5minutes with me. He did not even look at my xrays or MRI reports. He seemed to only want me to go through many different treatments offered by his clinic even though I had tried all of them before with no help. He seemed to have no interest in treating anyone who just needs medicine...I guess there isn't much money to be made writing prescriptions:(

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2013

Dr Reynolds looks and acts like the full professor that he is. He is very courteous, polite and patient. He care deeply about his patients. However, he doesn't take crap from anyone. I've heard of him throwing patients out of his office, who are drug seeking!

|  Great job treating my back pain  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2009

Dr. Reynolds' did a great job with my injections and helped to relieve my pain. I had tried other local doctors but they were not able to give me the relief that he did. My procedure with him was fast and I started feeling better almost immediately.