A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans