A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Samuel Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lowell S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lowell Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lowell Johnson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors and Lubbock Geriatric Doctors.