A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Satler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Satler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Satler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Satler graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Satler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Franklin Satler MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lowell F. Satler practice?
- Dr. Lowell Satler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lowell Satler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.