A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Satler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Satler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Satler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Satler graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Satler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Satler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lowell F. Satler practice?
Dr. Lowell Satler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Cardiologists, and Washington Family Physicians.