A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Theard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Theard is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Theard graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Theard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Theard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lowell P. Theard practice?
Dr. Lowell Theard practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists.