A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Theard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Theard is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Theard graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Theard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Theard MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lowell Theard practice?
- Dr. Lowell Theard has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Theard practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists.